Heating blankets for drum-heating, pipe heating and more
The heating blankets are surface heating systems developed to prevent problems that can cause heat loss of some products stored in drums, containers, IBC/Tote tanks, etc.
Assortment of heating blankets
Drum-heaters, IBC tank-heaters, and heating blankets for many other applications:
The heating blanket consists of a heating wire circuit, covered with a special covering made up of silicone and resin insulating elements, enveloped in a second fiberglass fabric sheath.
This type of manufacture gives our blankets a flexibility that allows them to adapt to practically all types of shapes and applications:
- Suitable for plastic and metal drums, and IBC/Tote tanks.
- Wide range of blankets to adapt to different size, temperature and budget requirements.
- Variety of sizes and powers to suit the application.
- Adjustable or fixed temperature thermostats.
- Includes different types of fastening or anchorage depending on the application: belts with buckles, Velcro, springs, glass fibre cords, etc.
- Made-to-measure manufacture depending on the specifications of each project.
All our heating blankets have a thermostat of one type or another.
At ECAS, we offer different control and regulation solutions:
AT056: economic analogue thermostat
- Temperature range: 0-90º C
- Voltage: 230 V
- Maximum load current: 15 A
- On/Off differential: 4º C
- Sensor: Bulb and capillary sensing - 1 metre
DP25A: digital programmable thermostat
- Control panels prepared to work outdoor, from -20º C to +140º C.
- Case with transparent window: IP-65
- Connection entrances: PG-9
- Relay output: 25 A
- Allows different types of sensors: PTC, PT100, etc.
- Voltage: 230 V
To be able to offer you the most suitable heater, we must know all the drum specifications, the product that it contains, etc.
You can request a quotation for a drum heater that is suitable for your application, using any of these options:
- Send us by conventional post, fax or email, the drum characteristics, the material of which it is made, type of product stored, temperature you wish to achieve, ambient conditions, etc.
- Fill in the form below with all your details, drum specifications, product, temperature you wish to achieve, ambient conditions, etc.
- Contact our technical department:
For more information
Request more information without any commitment.